Chris’ responsibilities include project estimating, preconstruction design, scheduling, and contract review and negotiation. As a Senior Project Manager, Chris collaborates will all team members throughout the construction process. He works closely with the General Superintendent and subcontractors to execute each client’s project vision and requirements.
With over 30 years of experience in the construction industry, Chris has the capability to design, develop, manage, and construct projects in all uses. He has a wide comprehension of all phases of the construction process and works with clients to provide input on constructability, design, and scheduling.
SELECTED PROJECT EXPERIENCE
- Delphix, Menlo Park, CA Multistory Tenant Improvement 17,000 SF
- Demira, Menlo Park, CA Tenant Improvement, 19,000 SF
- Bay Area Self Storage, San Mateo, CA Multistory New Construction 120,000 SF
- Extra Space Storage, San Jose, CA Multistory Conversion Facility 130,000 SF
- Capitola Self Storage, Capitola, CA Commercial & Retail Tenant Improvement 80,000 SF
“We are very grateful for your professionalism and commitment to a successful project. We look forward to working with Brett Construction in the future.” -Tara Rolle, Principal, St. Raymond School